by Amie Valpone, author of The Healthy Apple
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP, author of The Healthy Apple is a Manhattan based Culinary Nutritionist, Personal Chef, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in simple Gluten-Free ‘Clean’ recipes for the home cook.
Amie has developed recipes using Maninis Gluten Free products and we are honored to share them with you.
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil, plus more for baking dishes
- ½ tsp. each sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 (9 oz. container) Maninis Gluten Free Fresh Spaghetti
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups 1 % milk (or dairy free alternative)
- 12 medium white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Greek plain yogurt (or dairy free alternative)
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Oil a large baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta per directions on package; drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper; cook for 5 minutes per side. Thinly slice chicken; set aside.
- Add chicken and pasta the baking dish. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake, until top is golden brown about 25 minutes. Set aside for 3-4 minutes before serving.