2 cups warm water
3 t. Active dry yeast
2T apple cider vinegar
6T olive oil
1. Add ingredients to bowl of a stand up mixer in order given.
2. Mix on low speed for 15 seconds, stop mixer and scrape down sides of bowl to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Mix for 3 min. on medium speed.
4. With spatula gently spoon dough into a pastry bag or large ziplock type bag with about a 1 1/2″ hole.
5. Pipe the dough on two a parchment lined baguette pan about 12″ long.
6. Let rise for one hour or until double on size.
7.Preheat the oven 400• with the top rack in the middle of oven and a rack on bottom. Fill a Casserole dish with hot/ boiling water and let steam 5 mins. before baking bread.
8. When baguettes have risen enough, dust with flour mix through a metal sieve, gently slash baguettes with a knife 3-4 time at a diagonal. Place baguette pan on a sheet pan and put into oven.
9. Bake 40 mins. (no convection)