Created by: Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP, author of The Healthy Apple is a Manhattan based Culinary Nutritionist, Personal Chef, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in simple Gluten-Free ‘Clean’ recipes for the home cook.
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-Free
- 3 lbs. zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 (9 oz. container) Maninis Gluten Free Roasted Garlic Fettuccini
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, toss zucchini, Brussels sprouts, and garlic with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden brown; approximately 30 minutes.
- In large pot, cook pasta according to package. Drain pasta and return pasta to pot.
- Add roasted vegetables to pasta; mix well to combine. Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine. Serve with additional Parmesan.