- one 9oz package of Maninis Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Tamari sauce (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce or 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 radishes cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon of finely minced fresh ginger
- 5 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of salted and oiled water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, whisk maple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the soba noodles with the sauce, sesame oil, and vegetables. I prefer to eat these noodles chilled, but you could eat them hot or cold.