1 cup Water
2 ¼ tsp Yeast (active dry)
1 tsp Sugar
3 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Whole Eggs
½ tsp Salt
1 ½ cup Miracolo Pane Classic Peasant Bread Mix
2/3 cup Papa’s Pane Rustic Multigrain Bread Mix
(Sliced in half) Kalamata olives ½ cup
1. Water should be between 105-115F, usually 105F is best unless eggs are cold
2. Sprinkle yeast and sugar over water in mixing bowl, let bloom for about 5 minutes
3. Stir water around with hand or whisk to be sure completely dissolved
4. Add in eggs, oil, and vinegar. Mix with paddle on 1st speed for about a minute. Scrape bowl.
5. Add in flour (both Miracolo and Papas) and salt (whisk salt into flour to distribute a little).
6. Mix on 1st speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl. Mix on 2nd speed for 3 minutes.
7. Fold in kalamata olives just until incorporated. (Olives should be sliced in half lengthwise.)
8. Scale 300g of dough per loaf and shape into long, thin football shaped loaves.
9. You can fit six per sheet pan, with parchment paper on pan
10. Proof Until approximately 50% bigger
12. Bake at 350F/red setting on convection for approx 20-25 minutes
13. Bread should be 210F in center, and a golden crust that is slightly firm when pressed down.